The Dispensing Doctors’ Association is committed to ensuring that its site is user-friendly, and that people with disabilities can access it and its online content. The website has been constructed with this in mind, allowing you to set your computer to your personal settings.
We are constantly working to maintain the accessibility of this site, so if you do have any problems with it, please let us know email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some tips on how to make your computer easier to use
You can change the settings on your computer to:
* increase the size of text
* increase the size of the on-screen mouse ‘pointer’
* adjust the speed and sensitivity of the mouse
* adjust the responsiveness of the keys on a keyboard
* change the on-screen colours to improve contrast
* adjust the brightness or contrast on the screen
The ‘help’ section of your computer should show you how to change your computer’s settings. Settings are usually changed via the ‘settings’ or ‘accessibility options’ on your computer.
Please note, some aspects of this web site are provided by third parties and so it has not been possible for the same standards of accessibility to be applied to them.