The DDA and Dispex training roadshow focusing on the business aspects of running a successful dispensary will be in south Leicestershire on Wednesday 3rd July.
Topics scheduled for the meeting include:
• dispensing margins, personal administration and VAT
• getting the most out of the dm+d browser
• automation and dispensing in a digital age
• a session on FMD, EPS, DSQS and SPOT.
Speakers at the event will be:
• Dr Philip Koopowitz – DDA Board Member
• Alastair Carmichael MRPharmS – a CQC Specialist Advisor who has audited over 30 dispensing practices in the last two years
• Greg Bull – Commercial Manager, Dispex Ltd.
The full day of seminars runs from 9.00am to 4.30pm and is aimed at dispensary managers, practice managers, dispensers and especially the GP in charge of the dispensary.
It takes place at Catthorpe Manor, Lilbourne Lane, Catthorpe, Nr Lutterworth, Leicestershire, LE17 6DF. If driving, this is off the A5 near the M1, M6 and A14 interchange, and if coming by train, about five miles from Rugby.
The roadshow taking place in Wales (at Gregynog Hall, Tregynon, Powys) this coming Wednesday 26th June has a limited number of spaces remaining.
The cost at each event is £79 + VAT per delegate for DDA or Dispex Members and includes a light lunch.
To book, email Dispex at email@example.com, or phone 01604 859000 for a booking form.