The DDA has released details of the discount structure for Astra Zeneca’s Symbicort devices (Turbohaler 100/6, 200/6, 400/12 and pMDI200/6), effective from 1 April. Key points:
- List price discount of 5 per cent for the first 52 Symbicort packs purchased in a calendar quarter (starting April 1-June 30, 2018)
- List price discount rises to 35 per cent for purchases of 53rd pack and above.
Other key changes:
- Sanofi has increased the number of lines available through its DTP scheme, managed by AAH, to include Zentiva products: Celectol, Flagyl, Cystrin and Paramax.
- AAH Pharmaceuticals has become sole distributor of Entresto (Novartis) from 1 May 2018.
- Fobumix Easyhaler: 40 per cent rebate now available, and new pricing structure for Fobumix Easyhaler from 1 June.
For more information, visit the RWM/DTP table.