IT supplier Positive Solutions is seeking dispensers’ views on the Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD), which comes into force on 9 February 2019.
Warning that the FMD will have “a significant effect on dispensary activity”, the company has opened an online survey to inform IT development.
The short survey asks questions including the following:
- How would you rate your understanding of FMD?
- Do you have 2D barode scanners on your dispensing terminals?
- Are you happy to adjust your dispensary workflow to accommodate FMD?
- What stages should scanning take place?
- Would you consider buying a portable scanner/ hand-held terminal.
Have your say!