Getting the answers to your dispensary queries is a key reason why many delegates come each year to the DDA 2019 annual conference.
This year, the DDA annual conference programme contains a presentation on the FAQs received from members by the office and answered as a free membership service. The session is planned for Thursday 10 October at 14.45 and will cover the following areas:
- Can I dispense if there is no doctor on the premises?
- What stops me from selling OTC and GSL products?
- How many months supply can I dispense for a patient going on holiday?
- Can I issue medication to a non-dispensing patient when the local pharmacy is shut?
- Can I set up repeat dispensing for my dispensing patients?
- Can we issue hospital/dental FP10s?
- Final checks for CDs – what are the regulations?
- How to manage the status of dispensing patients who wish to use a pharmacy?
- Can we charge for home deliveries/dosette boxes?
- Dispensing – is this a matter of practice policy?
- EPS – a contractual obligation?
- Can I sell my stock?
The opportunity to network is a key benefit of the DDA annual conference, where dispensing staff can come and speak to DDA Board members and to other dispensing practice teams over two full days.
On Wednesday 9 October at 17.00 there is also an opportunity to network over free drinks. Just come along to the DDA stand to get your free entry token.
There are still a few free places left for this year’s DDA annual conference, which takes place this week on Wednesday-Thursday 9-10 October at the NEC Birmingham. The event offers a full, two-day programme of conference presentations and an exhibition all located under one roof.
Coming to the DDA annual conference gives you unrivalled access to the very best information and practice advice, as well as the latest technologies designed to maximise practice efficiencies.
Further information on the conference programme and a link to the free registration are available via the DDA’s conference web page.
In the meantime, the DDA Board and Management Executive team look forward to seeing you at the DDA 2019 annual conference.