Tier 2 medicine supply notifications have been issued for the following items:
- Clomifene 50mg tablets
- Fesoterodine (Toviaz) 4mg and 8mg modified release tablets
Out of stock
Clomifene 50mg tablets
- Sanofi are out of stock of clomifene (Clomid®) 50mg tablets until mid-May 2022.
- Wockhardt are out of stock of clomifene 50mg tablets with resupply to be confirmed.
- Letrozole 2.5mg tablets
- Metformin formulations
- See MSN for further information, including NICE guidance.
Fesoterodine (Toviaz) 4mg and 8mg modified release tablets
- Intermittent supply until the end of April 2022.
- Alternative oral antimuscarinic agents including:
- See MSN for further details on availability of formulations
- Generic fesoterodine 4mg and 8mg modified release tablets are being launched and will be available from the beginning of May 2022.
DHSC and NHSE/I’s Medicines Supply Tool provides up to date information about medicine supply issues. Register with the SPS website.