‘Sustainable health and social care services in rural and remote places’ is the title of the rural health and care conference taking place on Tuesday 14 November.
The conference, which aims at health and social care professionals, with a particular interest in rural and remote issues will cover the following areas:
- Rural and remote population health and social care needs
- Maintaining health and wellbeing in rural communities
- Social/green prescribing
- Recruitment and retention in rural areas
- New roles in health and social care
- Workforce training and development in rural areas
- The cost of rural health and social care services
Conference organisers, Rural health and care Wales, is calling for presentation papers. The deadline for submission is Friday 29 September. The conference takes place at the Royal Welsh Showground, Builth Wells, Powys.
For more information, email RHCW project manager Anna Prytherch,