Join the DDA or

Wrong group movement information requests

How to get the information you need

March 3rd 2022

Tagged: Dispensary guidance news England

By Ailsa Colquhoun

Practices requiring a wrong group movement recheck are advised to email their request direct to¬†[email protected]

Wrong group movement reports are sent by the pricing authority to the local CCG and Primary Care Support England (PCSE), and this information should be shared with practices with the payment statements.

CCGs may need to be asked to contact PCSE to ensure this information is included with the practice’s payment statement.