A further 10 products have joined the ‘Drugs for which Discount is Not Deducted’ (DND) list from 1 June 2023, following representations by Community Pharmacy England (formerly PSNC). This takes the total number of products granted DND status to over 610 products.
Dispensing practices in England and Wales are reminded that DND does not apply to dispensing GP reimbursement, and that clawback will still be applied to these items.
The 10 additions are:
- Ampicillin 250mg capsules
- Chlortalidone 50mg tablets
- Diazoxide 50mg tablets
- Eudemine 50mg tablets
- Flutamide 250mg tablets
- Hydrocortisone 10mg soluble tablets sugar free
- Hydrocortisone 2.5mg tablets
- Mianserin 30mg tablets
- Pyrazinamide 500mg tablets
- Sitagliptin 100mg/5ml oral solution sugar free.
In addition, from April, DND status has been automatically applied to all concession price items.
To view further information on DND, visit Community Pharmacy England