NHS BSA has published the July (Q2) Category M adjustments. These reflect:
- an adjustment of -£23.8m, in light of the results of the margin survey (latest result up until end of December 2022), and the phasing down of the additional £100m agreed across years 4 and 5 as part of the Community Pharmacy Contractual Framework.
- uplifts for underlying market prices
In summary, there are:
- 14 additions
- One deletion: Alfacalcidol 1microgram capsules x 30
- 154 prices are increased, with 20 by at least 50 per cent
- 471 prices are down in price, with only one down by at least 50 per cent
DDA members can view the full spreadsheet with full history, sorted by price, price change and % price change.